This website contains a database of theses that are related to Kurds and Kurdistan in multiple languages.
- Narratives of the History of the Ottoman-Kurdish Bedirhani Family in Imperial and Post-Imperial Contexts: Continuities and Changes
- Essay on the History of Kurdish Literature in Southern Kurdistan: 1820-1920
- Bahman Ghobadi's Hyphenated Cinema : An Analysis of Hybrid Authorial Strategies and Cinematic Aesthetics
- The Verbal System in the Kurdish Language: Case Study of Northern Kurdish
- A Morpho-Syntactic Study of Kurdish (Noun-Verb) Compound Verbs (Soranî Dialect)
- Subjectivity in Contemporary Kurdish Novels : Recasting Kurdish Society, Nationalism, and Gender
- The Kurdish proverbs: a linguistic and cultural study of the Kurdish people
- The Kurdish nation and its social evolution
- The drowned boy image and securitization in the European migrant crisis.
- The Photographs of Aylan Kurdi - Exploitative or Just What the Syrian Refugees Needed?
- Iraqi Kurdistan in Ancient History According to the Cuneiform Sources from the Third Millennium BC to 612 BC
- Hettite-Mittani-Egyptian Conflict for Controlling on Syria in Centuries 16th-15th B.C.
- The Beginnings of Ancient Kurdistan (c. 2500-1500 BC): A Historical and Cultural Synthesis
- Rowanduz: A Kurdish Administrative and Mercantile Center
- The Phonemic System of Modern Standard Kurdish
- Borrowing and Variation in a Phonological Description of Kurdish
- Estimation of Stature from the Skeletal Reconstruction of an Immature Neanderthal from Dederiyeh Cave, Syria
- British Policy and the Kurdish Question in Iraq 1918-1932
- The 1920 Treaty of Sevres and the Struggle for a Kurdish Homeland in Iraq and Turkey Between World Wars
- Armenia, Kurdistan and Western Persia after the Babylonian-Assyrian inscriptions
- Comparative Palaeography of Mittani: sign variability and its implications
- The scientific Role of the Kurds in the Ottoman Empire during the 16th and 17th centuries
- The Mosul Problem: A Study in Anglo - Iraq - Turkish Diplomacy and Public Opinion
- Kurds in Dinur and Shahrzur during the fourth and fifth centuries A.H.
- The Effectiveness of the Public Relations Department in Achieving the Objectives of the Kurdish Media Institutions: A Field Study